Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Family Testimonials




Words cannot describe our heartfelt appreciation. You have always made me feel at home whenever I have been there. I felt so spoiled! I was always surrounded by love. To the CNA’s housekeepers, cooks, administration, nurses, etc. The devoted care and love you gave to our dear Mom was and is so appreciated. We are so grateful that Mom’s last days were so peaceful. There is no way we can thank you enough for your selfless service. To our friends at Barton Creek, may you be richly blessed. Your sweet friendship is so important to us. We love and appreciate you all.
          ~With Aloha, The Ruth J. Family.~
You are angels! You not only provide physical health helps, but surround the residents with a supportive, loving environment. Your care for our Dad and Mom over the years has been excellent. Your concern and compassion during Dad’s passing has meant so much. You have gone far beyond what was expected. Your wonderful CNA’s and their loving care of Mom during the dinner and funeral did not go unnoticed. Thank you for all of the accommodations that were made for us. Thank you for your EXCELLENT dedicated services in behalf of our parents.
          ~With much thanks, The Family of Bob R.~
 
     My grandmother had the pleasure of staying with you the past couple years. I have reflected a lot about the good experiences I have had with her lately since her passing, and many of those good memories have been made possible by the incredible quality of care that all of your employees have provided for her. I love my grandma dearly, and words come short when I try to express my gratitude for the love and kindness you have shown her. I know my family did everything we could to make my Grandma’s situation as good as possible, and I know we have no regrets keeping her under the great care of your facility. I’ve noticed with the passing of friends and family that you tend to ask yourself if there was anything you could have done to make things better for them, or help make their burdens lighter. I hope all your employees may pride themselves for making my Grandma’s burden lighter, and making her feel loved and appreciated. As you know, my grandma was a very likeable person, and very easy to work with. She always missed her home in Idaho, but we know she enjoyed her stay here, and genuinely enjoyed the good friends she made with employees and with residents at Barton Creek. Thank you for caring for my grandma, someone who means the world to me. Your kindness is something I will not forget, and will always try to emulate.
          ~Sincerely, Nick W. (Grandson)-2014~
 

 
     I feel like I don’t have the words to describe the gratitude in my heart for the care you gave my mother the 4 years & 9 months she lived at Barton Creek. I know she enjoyed her time there and appreciated the kindness that was shown her by all the staff. Personally speaking, I can say I only had the best experiences at Barton Creek from all the staff. I really feel like it was an answer to a prayer when I found Barton Creek five years ago. Not only did Mom have a lovely place to live, I feel like she was sincerely cared about. I also feel like I was cared about and I appreciate all the times you listened to me cry & vent. Please know you are doing a tremendous service to the individuals & families who have the good fortune of being associated with Barton Creek. Continue the good work.  
          ~Susan L. & Sandra C. (loving daughters)-2015~
 
 

There is no way we can adequately express our love and appreciation for the tender care our dear A.J. received, You are all dedicated to making life easier and more pleasant for our elderly.
        ~Our love and deep appreciation to all,
             Gordon and Pat W. (sister & brother-in-law)-2015~





Dear Friends at Barton Creek,
     Words are inadequate as we try to express our gratitude for your kindness and service to our mother over the years. She truly made this her "home" thanks to your loving attention. May you always be blessed for the sweet service you give.
          ~Sincerely, The Children of Jean G.-2016~

No comments:

Post a Comment